Summer 2023 Program Information
May 22nd – July 30th
Tentative Summer Training Schedule
*Outdoor practices held at Chaparral HS in Parker.
*Indoor practices held at Rogue Baseball Performance in Dove Valley
Weekly Baseball Specific Training:
Tuesday: Defensive Skill Work, Bullpens, Hitting & Lifting
Wednesday: Team Practice & Lifting
Thursday-Sunday: Tournament Games & Additional Lift
Lifting with Push Performance will be included in team fees, and lifts will be scheduled around practice and game times. Players will be expected to lift 3-4 days a week.
Our summer program amounts to over 80 HOURS of practice/training time for our players!
Our coaching staff features a head coach, pitching coach and assistant coach for each individual team, as well as coaches dedicated to working with all players in their given area on practice days. This means that players at all levels receive the best instruction possible in all facets of the game!
Ryan Serena – Director, Varsity Head Coach, Infield
Logan Serena – JV Head Coach, Asst. Hitting
Zach Sundine – Underclass Head Coach, Pitching
Jordan Serena – Hitting Coordinator
Dillon Moritz – Varsity Pitching Coach
Ryan Christian – JV Pitching Coach
Joey Widhalm – Outfield Coach
Zac Stout – Catching & Baserunning Coordinator
Jen Taft – Push Performance Strength Coach
Learn more about our coaches HERE
Tentative Summer Tournament Schedule
*3 levels of teams within the Rogue program – Varsity (18U), JV (17/16U) and Underclass (15U/16U)
*Schedule is a mix of in-state and out of state tournaments at each level
*Specific tournaments to be scheduled based on the makeup of each team
June 1-4: Tournament
June 8-11: Tournament
June 15-18: Tournament
June 22-25: Tournament
June 29 – July 3: OFF
July 6-9: Tournament
July 13-16: Tournament
July 20-23: Tournament
July 27-30: Tournament
In the summer of 2022, our Varsity team played in front of over 25 coaches from all levels of college baseball, and over 40 former Rogue players have gone on to play at the college level, with additional players currently signed, committed, or being recruited.
- Our coaching staff have relationships with coaches around the country and we remain in contact with them about players who may fit in their programs.
- We take lots of video in games and at practice, which we use to create skills videos for players to send to college coaches.
- We utilize platforms like Virtual Combine and FieldLevel to help players do research on programs and reach out to coaches, as well as store academic and athletic information and video.
- No two players’ recruiting processes are the same, so we work with each individual guy who has aspirations of playing at the next level.
Summer Program Costs
The below costs include all training/practice fees, tournament fees and apparel/uniform fees. Travel fees are the responsibility of each individual family
Position Player – $3,950
Pitcher Only – $3,550
$500 Non-refundable deposit due to secure spot in program. This deposit goes towards your player fees.
*An invoice for deposit will be sent once the player profile is filled out.
January 20 – 20% of Total Fee
February 20 – 20% of Total Fee
March 20 – 20% of Total Fee
April 20 – 20% of Total Fee
May 20 – Remainder of Total Fee
– Pay in full and receive 5% off total fee
– Fees paid using credit card have 3% surcharge added, there will be an option to send a check to avoid the extra fee. Once we deposit your check, we will cancel the invoice and you will get a notification.